It looks like two WWE Superstars are teasing the idea of leaving the company soon.
WWE talents Kalisto and Gran Metalik each took to social media on Monday to post tweets about their contracts with WWE coming up soon and teasing the fact that they will soon be free agents.
Check out their tweets below, including an interesting response from Braun Strowman, below.
— KALISTO (@KalistoWWE) August 19, 2019
— Braun Strowman (@BraunStrowman) August 19, 2019
Me too carnal https://t.co/ckkIvRbUFt
— Gran Metalik (@WWEGranMetalik) August 19, 2019
Click Here: geelong cats guernsey 2019
- Vince McMahon Misses RAW This Week, News On How That Changed EVERYTHING!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom