A steel plant in Hangzhou is demolished as part of the Chinese government’s war on air pollution. Here are nine picture showing the acutely demolished quarters of the factory area owned by the Hangzhou Iron & Steel group.
1. A worker is seen at a demolished quarter at a steel plant of Hangzhou Iron & Steel Group company, which was shut down as part of the city’s scheme to improve air quality, in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, China.
2. A demolished quarter is seen at a steel plant of Hangzhou Iron & Steel Group company.
3. A demolished quarter is seen at the steel plant.
4. A worker is seen cutting scrap metal at the steel plant.
5. Part of the steel plant runs across the street in the city.
6. A worker cleans up the debris left behind at the steel plant.
7. A worker walks past the scrap at the steel plant.
8. Workers walk past the a building not in use anymore at the steel plant.
9. A rusted old ladle lies unused at the steel plant.
With Inputs from Reuters
AD: Remit Money
Schedule payments for future with Remit Money.
Richest Cricketers in the world.
10 Most Impressive & Affordable Penthouses
AD: 90s Kids Only
This is the Real Reason ‘Bewitched’ Was Taken off Air!
Remember Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife? Take A Deep Breath Before You See Her Now
AD: HSI Online