— Last night’s WWE Raw – anchored by the Lana/Bobby Lashley wedding angle – was up huge in overnight viewership numbers generating an average of 2.433 million viewers – compared to last week’s near record low 1.835 million.
— Raw was #4, #5 and #6 on the night in the 18-49 demographic among cable shows, while finishing 7th in total viewership. While there was no NFL competition for the first time in months, Raw did go up against a college football game that led the way with over 6 million viewers.
— Hourly figures are below, showing a much lower degradation, which probably supports the notion that the Lana/Lashley wedding attracted viewers and did a good job keeping them through the 10-minute overrun.
* Hour 1 – 2.525 million
* Hour 2 – 2.464 million
* Hour 3 – 2.328 million
- Lars Sullivan Male-On-Male Adult Film Videos & Photos Leak Online
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom