It was announced during last night’s episode of SmackDown Live by Shinsuke Nakamura that he will be battling WWE Champion AJ Styles in a Last Man Standing Match at the upcoming WWE Money in the Bank PPV Event.
It was previously reported that both Lana & Naomi won their qualifying matches last night on SmackDown Live and are now part of the Women’s MITB Ladder Match at the upcoming WWE Money in the Bank PPV Event. It was also reported that Gallows & Anderson defeated The Usos and will now challenge The Bludgeon Brothers for the SmackDown Live Tag Team Titles also at the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV Event.
WWE Money in the Bank takes place on June 17th from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL. Below is the updated card of the event:
WWE Title Match (Last Man Standing Match)
– AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
RAW Women’s Title Match
– Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
– Carmella (c) vs. Asuka
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
– The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) (c) vs. The Club (Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows)
– Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Member of New Day Still TBA vs. Winner of Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy or Daniel Bryan
Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks or Sarah Logan or Ruby Riott or Liv Morgan or Mickie James or Bayley or Dana Brooke