Let’s face it, we are all tired of listening to the countless clichéd quotes that people keep throwing at us every now and then. Life is tough and unsolicited advice rarely makes it better. So here are a few completely pointless philosophical quotes that people need to stop using. And we have a few snappy comebacks too. So, the next time someone gives you that inspirational crap, you will know exactly what to say. Happy to help!
1. “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”
Um, that the person wants to keep it clean. Duh. Stop with your assumptions, sir, please.
2. “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
But what if you aren’t making any plans?
3. “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Tried. Failed. What next?
4. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.”
Well, not if you had alcohol the same day.
5. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”
Unless, you are Donald Trump.
6. “When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.”
Really? I don’t know if I have lost it or does this make absolutely no sense?
7. “Those who know do not speak. Those who speak do not know.”
Joke’s on you if you don’t speak up even if you ‘know.’
8. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
Bills, breakups, and breakdowns. Yeah sure, Sherlock. Life is simple, indeed.
9. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
Like we didn’t know that already.
AD: Remit Money
Send money online, remit money to India!
I can’t arrange Rs 12 lakh for my daughter’s chemo, help me.
Richest Cricketers in the world.
10 Most Impressive & Affordable Penthouses
Beautiful Wives Of The World’s Richest Men Will Make You Look Twice
AD: 90s Kids Only