If someone ever asked me where I like to spend most of my time, I wouldn’t hesitate even once before saying, ‘home’. It is that one place where I can be my complete self, be it the ‘no make-up look me’ or ‘the ice-cream-tub-hogging me’ or the ‘happy-sad-angry-smiling me’ since this place handles me in all of these phases. Read on if this sounds like you.
1. You cannot wait to get back home and slip into your comfy jammies after a day of hard work.
The joy of throwing away those tight and boring formals that you have been in all day and putting on some colorful and loose comfy PJs is inexpressible.
2. You would rather snuggle up in bed with a book or browse the internet under your soft blanket than go out for a drink, be it mid-week or a weekend.
Making weekend plans is not your priority and you don’t even feel jealous one bit looking at those party pictures posted by your friends. You know that being at home is pure bliss!
3. You love ordering in food rather than going out for brunches or dinners.
Why go through the entire process of getting ready just to sit around some random strangers and paying more for food? You would rather sit in your snuggly couch with a bowl of chicken noodles delivered at your doorstep while you catch up on your favorite TV show.
4. Your favorite pastime at home is sleeping with the curtains drawn in your room.
That is a big sign that you are in a committed relationship with your bed.
5. As soon as the clock strikes 12, you get ready to head back home even if you are at an insane party with your friends.
All that loud music and chugging shots after shots is just not your thing. You would rather go home and listen to some Bob Dylan Classics while you get ready for bed.
6. You just enjoy pampering yourself with a rejuvenating spa, soft music and everything else which makes you feel like a boss.
Basically, you own the place. You don’t feel the need to go outside to experience these small joys. You enjoy them all, right in your own den.
7. You love every bit of your home because it is a part of who you are.
Be it the curtains, couches or the bookshelves, they all speak volumes about the person you are. Indeed, it is a place which reflects your real personality.
Since you love your home so much, don’t you think you need to keep it protected? That’s why we suggest that you get yourself a home insurance cover by from Bajaj Allianz which will keep your home safe and sound.
So the next time you are chilling in your room, you know that your safe haven is in safe hands!
AD: Remit Money
Send money online, remit money to India!
Investors’ fear of scams hurting genuine ICOs and STOs
Little girl is dying but her father can’t afford the surgery
Richest Cricketers in the world.
10 Most Impressive & Affordable Penthouses