The New Year is almost here and it’s time to contemplate the year that was, right? So, before you start making the same old new resolutions for 2018, perhaps we could help you introspect and come up with a new bunch of resolutions. Here are a set of questions you need to ask yourself and once you are through, you would have answered 17 questions that’ll help you be a better person in the coming year. Let’s start, shall we?
1. Did you genuinely thank someone without having a second thought?
2. Did you manage to have a fancy schmancy dinner without feeling compelled to Instagram it?
3. How often do you apologise for the mistakes you make, intentionally, unintentionally?
4. Do you love your job?
5. When was the last time you tried to make someone else happy with small or big gestures?
6. Do you worry about what others think about you?
7. When did you take your last trip?
8. Have you ever helped a stranger in need?
9. When was the last time you dressed for yourself without seeking validation?
10. Do you have any photos on your phone that you clicked just for the purpose of being in the moment, and not for social media?
11. When was the last time you laughed, without any inhibitions?
12. Did you hold the door for someone, impulsively?
13. Do you love yourself?
14. What’s that one thing you’d want to change about 2017?
15. Did you try to fix a broken relationship?
16. What did you accomplish in 2017?
17. Are you happy?
So what we are saying is don’t try to overhaul your life overnight. It doesn’t work that way. Take baby steps and you’ll see the changes yourself. It’s the little strokes that help paint a larger picture, after all, right?
AD: Remit Money
Send money online, remit money to India!
I can’t arrange Rs 12 lakh for my daughter’s chemo, help me.
Top 10 ways Modi helped Indian economy
AD: 90s Kids Only
This is the Real Reason ‘Bewitched’ Was Taken off Air!
Remember Tiger Woods’ Ex-Wife? Take A Deep Breath Before You See Her Now
AD: HSI Online